Whittlesea Bicycle Users Group is a social group of riders catering for women and men of all ages, cultural backgrounds and abilities. We cycle for health, fitness and fun and are aiming to promote our group to the broader community in the City of Whittlesea to involve more people in the wonderful activity of riding a bicycle.
We will be hosting a BBQ on Sunday, 2nd April at the Mill Park Leisure Centre for our members and members of the public who are interested in belonging to our group. The event commences at 11am and will finish at 1pm. For those that are interested, we will be doing a bike ride on local paths, commencing from the Mill Park Leisure Centre car park at 8am. Please contact Glenn on 0434 730 163, if you want to know more about the bike ride.
Whittlesea Bicycle Users Group runs regular rides, including:
* weekly social rides on a Sunday morning, usually on bike paths
* weekly road rides on a Saturday morning for those wanting a faster ride
* twilight rides on Wednesday evenings during daylight savings
* women’s social rides – connecting women in a fun and relaxed environment
* occasional day and overnight trips to explore Victoria’s rail trails
Check our Team App for regular updates on upcoming rides: http://wbug.teamapp.com/
We also have: